1. Captain James T. Kirk: I'm sorry about your father. Spock: Yes, it could adversely affect our mission. Captain James T. Kirk: Aren't you worried about him? Spock: Worry is a human emotion, Captain. I accept what has happened.
David Gilmour Quote - It’s about the quality of the worry…I...
2. It’s about the quality of the worry…I have happier worries now than I used to.
3. There are situations in our lives that represent real challenges to our growth. These constitute about 10% or less of the stress that we will ever experience. The remaining 90% of stress is of our own fabrication. This automatically means that the odds are better than nine to one that if we drop our own tension about something, we are dropping something that was useless in the first place.
4. You can think and talk to yourself into faith. Right now, people who continuously worry about things are thinking and talking themselves into doubt. To create faith, repeat, repeat, and repeat positive affirmations to yourself repeatedly, every day, all day, and the subconscious will eventually believe.
5. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
6. I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor it’s coming with all my heart.
7. Meanwhile, every so often, your children come to visit. They are, amazingly, completely charming people. You can’t believe you’re lucky enough to know them. They make you laugh. They make you proud. You love them madly. They survived you. You survived them. It crosses your mind that on some level, you spent hours and days and months and years without laying a glove on them, but don’t dwell. There’s no point. It’s over. Except for the worrying. The worrying is forever.
8. You know the sound that a fork makes in the garbage disposal? That's the sound my brain makes all the time.
Captain Hook Quote - Every day without hope is a day closer to...
9. Every day without hope is a day closer to becoming a Lost Boy.
10. What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.
">
1. Captain James T. Kirk: I'm sorry about your father. Spock: Yes, it could adversely affect our mission. Captain James T. Kirk: Aren't you worried about him? Spock: Worry is a human emotion, Captain. I accept what has happened.
David Gilmour Quote - It’s about the quality of the worry…I...
2. It’s about the quality of the worry…I have happier worries now than I used to.
3. There are situations in our lives that represent real challenges to our growth. These constitute about 10% or less of the stress that we will ever experience. The remaining 90% of stress is of our own fabrication. This automatically means that the odds are better than nine to one that if we drop our own tension about something, we are dropping something that was useless in the first place.
4. You can think and talk to yourself into faith. Right now, people who continuously worry about things are thinking and talking themselves into doubt. To create faith, repeat, repeat, and repeat positive affirmations to yourself repeatedly, every day, all day, and the subconscious will eventually believe.
5. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
6. I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor it’s coming with all my heart.
7. Meanwhile, every so often, your children come to visit. They are, amazingly, completely charming people. You can’t believe you’re lucky enough to know them. They make you laugh. They make you proud. You love them madly. They survived you. You survived them. It crosses your mind that on some level, you spent hours and days and months and years without laying a glove on them, but don’t dwell. There’s no point. It’s over. Except for the worrying. The worrying is forever.
8. You know the sound that a fork makes in the garbage disposal? That's the sound my brain makes all the time.
Captain Hook Quote - Every day without hope is a day closer to...
9. Every day without hope is a day closer to becoming a Lost Boy.
10. What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.
" />
1. Captain James T. Kirk: I'm sorry about your father. Spock: Yes, it could adversely affect our mission. Captain James T. Kirk: Aren't you worried about him? Spock: Worry is a human emotion, Captain. I accept what has happened.
David Gilmour Quote - It’s about the quality of the worry…I...
2. It’s about the quality of the worry…I have happier worries now than I used to.
3. There are situations in our lives that represent real challenges to our growth. These constitute about 10% or less of the stress that we will ever experience. The remaining 90% of stress is of our own fabrication. This automatically means that the odds are better than nine to one that if we drop our own tension about something, we are dropping something that was useless in the first place.
4. You can think and talk to yourself into faith. Right now, people who continuously worry about things are thinking and talking themselves into doubt. To create faith, repeat, repeat, and repeat positive affirmations to yourself repeatedly, every day, all day, and the subconscious will eventually believe.
5. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
6. I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor it’s coming with all my heart.
7. Meanwhile, every so often, your children come to visit. They are, amazingly, completely charming people. You can’t believe you’re lucky enough to know them. They make you laugh. They make you proud. You love them madly. They survived you. You survived them. It crosses your mind that on some level, you spent hours and days and months and years without laying a glove on them, but don’t dwell. There’s no point. It’s over. Except for the worrying. The worrying is forever.
8. You know the sound that a fork makes in the garbage disposal? That's the sound my brain makes all the time.
Captain Hook Quote - Every day without hope is a day closer to...
9. Every day without hope is a day closer to becoming a Lost Boy.
10. What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.
" />
Top