The 35 Best Potent Quotes To Motivate You
Published on 2020-06-30 00:04:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. It doesn't matter if you're born in a duck yard, so long as you are hatched from a swan's egg!
2. Kathryn: The parental units called while you were out. Sebastian: How IS your gold-digging, whore of a mother enjoying Bali? Kathryn: She suspects your impotent, alcoholic father is diddling the maid. Sebastian: Good.
3. Living fire begets cold, impotent ash.
4. One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way. As someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in this world.
5. My life is so unlived.
6. I think there are people here with potential that's being squandered.
7. Man rules now where They ruled once; They shall soon rule where man rules now. After summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again.
8. Tom was grounded by his parents They said he had no potential.
9. ...nothing puzzles God.
10. Some were better than others, but they all had one thing in common: they were terrible.
11. Did you hear about the new strain of marijuana so potent you won't even be able to stand on your own two feet? They call it tumbleweed
12. The people who struggle most with anxiety are people with a ton of latent potential.
13. A good detective knows that every task, every interaction, no matter how seemingly banal, has the potential to contain multitudes.
14. I'm going be what I deserve to be.
15. Each man has in him the potential to realize the truth through his own will and endeavour and to help others to realize it. Human life therefore is infinitely precious.
16. Oh, since I was young, been grooving to my own drum Ain't that many teachers show me my potential Felt like a failure, momma said you know better Future in my hands
17. Natural talent only determines the limits of your athletic potential. It's dedication and a willingness to discipline your life that makes you great.
18. The difference between a cow and a bean is a bean can begin an adventure.
19. I didn't invent the turtleneck, Lana. But I was the first to see its potential as a tactical garment. The Tactical Turtleneck, Lana. The... Tactleneck!
20. Frankie: I said I like you, kid! You got potential! Arnold: You want my pencil?
21. I definitely haven't reached my full power.
22. One’s purpose is often hidden. Often we do not have the slightest idea what we are – until we become it.
23. Your talent and giftedness as a leader have the potential to take you farther than your character can sustain you. That ought to scare you.
24. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
25. Just every day, I I go to work, I pretend to be this this person, this waitress. I serve people and I smile, and then I go home, and it's the same thing. I pretend to be a a good daughter, and sometimes I convince myself this is me, this is real.
26. I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.
27. And some things in our lives aren’t as obvious as a fire, but nonetheless we all have things in our life that if left unnoticed can be fatal to our potential. So keep aware and at least consider what others are saying to you - it could be a life boat to you.
28. On your face there is something like the promise of a storm: one day passion will burn it to the bone.
29. And I’m sitting there and this lady comes up and goes, I want you children to know you can be anything you wanna be. You can be absolutely anything you wanna be. I’m like, 'Lady, why are you lying to these children?' Maybe four of them could be anything they wanna be. But the other 2,000 better learn how to weld. Shit, I’m looking at these kids right now. I count at least 60 Uber drivers. They could be anything they wanna be. Shut the fuck up. Really? They could be anything they wanna be? Then how come you’re a vice principal? Was that the dream? Did you dress up like a vice principal when you was a kid?
30. I believed I needed to prove my value by fixing the most brilliant, beautiful object in the room, rather than recognizing my own worth as a subject.
31. The fusion of knowledge and action is the recognition of one's infinite potential.
32. At the end of the day, life’s about realising one’s human potential. I don’t know if I’ve realised mine, but I’ve certainly gone a long way towards realising some goals and some dreams.
33. Anything you imagine, you possess.
34. Kristina: Max is, he's smart, and he's beautiful and there's so much potential and hope. Adam: So what now? Kristina: We start to work.
35. Pazuzu: Do you want to know why you've never been chosen? Maria Walters: Yes. Pazuzu: It's your smell. The first born are attracted to power, potential... and you? Desperation... with notes of mediocrity. You're never gonna be one of us.