The 25 Celebrity Quotes for You need
Published on 2020-09-16 00:09:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. For a long time I thought I had a severe sleep disorder. But it wasn’t normal insomnia and I wasn’t lying awake counting sheep. I was working and working and working. I was irritable and in constant fear of letting people down. It turns out that I was experiencing a form of mania. I guess my depressive episodes were characterized by having very low energy. I would feel so lonely and sad — even guilty that I wasn’t doing what I needed to be doing for my career.
2. I'm sure you can understand. Doing the kind of show I'm doing, it's mind-boggling. There's so much stuff that comes down... you can't keep your head clear. And if that's the case, I'm wrong. You're right. I'm wrong. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I'm just a human being... with all of the foibles and all of the traps... the show, the pressure... the groupies, the autograph hounds... the crew, the incompetence... those behind-the-scenes you think are your friends. You're not sure if you'll be there tomorrow... because of their incompetence. There are wonderful pressures that make every day... a glowing, radiant day in your life. It's terrific. OK, if all of that means nothing... if I'm wrong, in spite of all that... then I apologize. I'm sorry. If you accept my apology... I think we should shake hands. We'll forget the whole thing. I won't press charges. You could be in deep trouble... but I will not press charges.
3. If you can call it that. Why is it every halfwit and sitcom star has his own book out now?
4. Shepard is quick to pay tribute to his wife’s inherent goodness, but Kristen’s qualms skew ordinary.
5. He is a hot, sad, thin ghost. Surely there’s a real sweetheart under all those dumb tattoos. I bet I can fix him.
6. It’s tantalizing and tragic to think of all the things Houston wanted to say in the course of her pathbreaking career, and didn’t.
7. I’m much more interested in the process of life; the celebrity side of it, I couldn’t give a sausage.
8. It is safe to say that Miller did not die of a broken heart, mainly because, well, no one ever does.
9. I have always believed that the world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
10. I wanted to show the real side of me because of the unfair things that people said about me, but I realized that it was impossible and tried to think of why people thought of me in that manner.
11. My entire life has been in the public eye. So, people will see that this is something really important to me, and I don’t want anyone coming between that.
12. I have a message for my fans. Whatever you want to do in this world, it is achievable. The most important thing that I've found, that perhaps you could use, is be passionate and enthusiastic in the direction that you choose in life, and you'll be a winner.
13. I be high when I'm shopping for expensive clothes. I be high when I get what I couldn't before. I be high in the club while I'm poppin bub. But I be low at the shows in my dressing room. I be low when I see that I'm a different dude. I be low on the plane looking at the sky. I be low but my highs keep the rhythm tight.
14. I want his three children to know: wasn't anything strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with.
15. If we save our wild places, we will ultimately save ourselves.
16. The message is simple: love and conserve our wildlife.
17. At least they aren't Ronnie.
18. Forbes values her company, which has since added other cosmetics like eye shadow and concealer, at nearly $800 million. Jenner owns 100% of it.
19. Did she really say the rude comment the gossip columnist said she said? Was Duff simply feuding with herself the entire time? We’ll never know, and that’s why I can’t let it go.
20. Come on, all the long distance lines are down? What about the satellite? Is it snowing in space? Don't you have some kind of a line that you keep open for emergencies or for celebrities? I'm both. I'm a celebrity in an emergency.
21. This is the Fred Rogers we know: a thin, wholesome man straight out of a small-town pulpit, with a gentle manner, who looks directly at us, speaks slowly and tells us that he likes us just the way we are.
22. We'll put an asterisk next to Barry Bonds' name, sure, as soon as we put one next to Babe Ruth's name. Getting to break records before black people were allowed to play? Excuse me, where is that asterisk? Why don't people talk about that?
23. People think you are this grand person who has all their shit together because you are able to put your feelings into some songs. They write letters and come to the shows and even to the house, hoping we can fix everything for them. But we can’t…because we don't have all our shit together either. What they don't understand is that you can't save somebody from drowning if you're treading water yourself.
24. Dr. Cox: And Gandheroo, I need you to talk to a young, pregnant black girl who will not let me call her mom. Turk: Why would she listen to me? Dr. Cox: I may have told her that you were Kanye West.
25. Beyoncé is in fact her given name—but it does have a bit of familial significance. Beyoncé is a variation of her mother’s maiden name, Beyincé.
Prev : 44 of the Driving Quotes