8 Best Happy Single Quotes To Share With You
Published on 2020-09-16 06:12:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. I know back doors and the colors and shades of exit-only signs like I know the shape of my own body. And what I mean to say is that there’s always some sort of leaving, something that never stays; that there’s something that never quite sticks.
2. We hear all about how single people are supposedly at risk for becoming lonely, but little about the creative, intellectual, and emotional potential of solitude… We are told that single people do not have the intimacy that married people find in their partners, but hear only crickets about the genuine attachment relationships that single people have with the most important people in their lives.
3. If you are not already a happy person, don’t count on marriage to transform you into one. If you are already happy, don’t expect marriage to make you even happier…finally, if you are single and happy, do not fret that you will descend into despair if you dare to stay single. That’s not likely either.
4. I don’t know why you’re still single — but it’s probably because you have actual standards. Because you aren’t going to date someone just for the sake of dating them. Because, even though you sometimes say that you hate yourself, you still practice self-love. You still do what is best for yourself.
5. I see people falling in love and people in love around me, people having somewhere to seek refuge in from the hurricanes.
6. Missing from the stacks of journal articles is any sustained attention to the risks of intensive coupling—investing all of your emotional and relationship stock into just one person, “The One”—or to the resilience offered by the networks of friends and family that so many single people maintain.
7. I’m homesick for something I’m not quite sure exists.
8. The ability to be successful, independent and joyful no matter what your relationship status is should be seen as a gift and an asset, not a curse.