7 Manipulative Quotes To Motivate You
Published on 2020-06-28 21:08:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. You hire people when they’re young, single, looking for something to commit to, to build their lives around. Pay them twice what they’re worth. It builds loyalty.
2. You may be one of those individuals who finds it too hard to accept the notion that there really are people as cunning, devious, and ruthless as your gut tells you the manipulator in your life is. That is, you may even be prone to engage in "neurotic" denial. If you are, even when you're confronted with abundant evidence you're dealing with a ruthless conniver, you may refuse to believe it, reluctantly accepting reality only after being victimized too often.
3. Weird lesson of the year: when powerful and manipulative people want you to do something, they don't ask, but say 'I'd like you to...' It's now a red flag for me whenever I hear someone say 'I'd like it if you did x,' or 'I'd like you to do x,' etc. I've noticed that people who say these things usually have bad intentions and are not really people you want to be around.
4. Deaqon: That girl's playing you. Van: Come on, man. Deaqon: Why not? You're playing her. She came to your hotel room and asked if you were a cop. Did you tell her? No. Because you're playing her. So what make you think, for one moment, that she's not playing you.
5. My perfect Valentine's day? I'm at home, three cell phones in front of me, fielding desperate calls from people who want to buy one of the fifty restaurant reservations I made over six months ago.
6. He's so sweet, and he's so charming. And he tells you everything that you want to hear, but then you realize he's just a liar. He'll say whatever it takes to get what he wants.
7. How can someone so charming be so manipulative?