65 Lessons Quotes To Share With You
Published on 2020-10-30 06:21:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. I tried, I tried. I tried to talk to Toby and be his friend but that is like trying to be friends with an evil snail. I feel like I'm dying inside. I feel like Neve Campbell in Scream II. She thinks she can go off to college and be happy and then the murderer comes back and starts killing off all of her friends. I learned a lot of lessons from that movie, this is just one of them.
2. Do not allow him to consume you. If he does not call, go to sleep. If he does not message, put your phone away and have a fantastic day anyway. If he acts distant when you are with him and refuses to tell you what is wrong, don’t wait for him, go home and do something you love. If he tries to insinuate you do not need your friends now that you have him, spend more time with your friends. If he tries to teach you a lesson through the silent treatment, ignore him completely. If he plays with your feelings constantly, walk away from him. If he acts like your body is his entitlement when you are not ready, walk away from him. If he says terrible, unforgivable things and threatens to leave you after every argument, walk away from him. If he forbids you from doing anything you love, walk away from him. If he claims ownership of your accomplishments, walk away from him. If he demeans you or disrespects your being a girl and refuses to stop when you tell him it hurts, walk away from him. I cannot stress this enough, you live for yourself first. He is a secondary character in the story of your life. Do not allow him to turn you into a secondary character in your own book
3. …Difficult relationships come into our lives for a reason. No one would choose them, certainly. But if we let them, they can teach us how to be flexible with others and more forgiving.
4. To love is also good, for love is hard. Love between one person and another: that is perhaps the hardest thing it is laid on us to do, the utmost, the ultimate trial and test, the work for which all other work is just preparation. For this reason young people, who are beginners in everything, do not yet know how to love: they must learn.
5. One of the great lessons of time travel is that many things cannot be changed. Time wants to happen.
6. [teaching Apollonia to drive] It's safer to teach you English!
7. How many of these are just horrible mistakes I made? I mean, maybe I'd stop making so many if I let myself learn from them.
8. James Bond: What have you learned so far? Vijay: Well, my backhand's improving.
9. Assuming ill motives almost instantly cuts us off from truly understanding why someone does and believes as they do.
10. Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean.
11. Everything you lose becomes something you are profoundly grateful for. With time, you see that it was not the path. It was what was standing in your way.
12. Schools reward students who consistently do what they are told -- and life rewards people who shake things up.
13. In nature, a horse will not offer you his hoof until you gain his trust.
14. But I was high when I finally had the chance to see, everything that's pretty ain't always good for me.
15. Mike Baxter: All right, quick review. Yellow light means? Eve Baxter: Floor it. Mike Baxter: Stop sign? Eve Baxter: Look both ways for Johnny Law, then floor it.
16. Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things.
17. There are times in life when people must know when not to let go. Balloons are designed to teach small children this.
18. Mistakes are opportunities to grow.
19. How long are you going to keep carrying that one conversation in your heart? The one where you said or did the exact wrong thing? It’s DONE. Nothing left but to learn. Drag it to the trash file. Click ‘empty trash’ Yes, you’re sure. Click. Free up that heart of yours.
20. One thing I’ve learned is that when you’re trying to correct someone on something that they’ve believed their whole life, you have to be gentle with them because you’re deconstructing their reality.
21. Whatever happened over this past year, be thankful for where it brought you. Where you are is where you're meant to be.
22. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
23. I forgot that I can be okay on my own; that I can still be happy on my own. I forgot that sometimes we have to say goodbye to something good and wait patiently for something better.
24. Other people teach us who we are. Their attitudes to us are the mirror in which we learn to see ourselves, but the mirror is distorted. We are, perhaps, rather dimly aware of the immense power of our social environment.
25. I don't want lessons, I want practice. I hope it is not pride that makes me so stiff against teaching, but a bad or indifferent teacher is worse than none.
26. Every instance of heartbreak can teach us powerful lessons about the kind of love we really want.
27. The knowledge I have now is not the knowledge I had then.
28. She was bad at love. She loved too hard.
29. Stay away from people who make you feel like you aren’t worth their time.
30. Thank your past for all the lessons, and move on...
31. The lesson is, if you're gonna be a criminal, do your homework.
32. Nothing in the world matters more than life. You have a long road to walk and a lot of lessons to learn if you don't know that.
33. [Exiting the clay oven where they were lured by a learn-to-speak French tape] Hello, I want my book. Bonjour, je veux mon livre.
34. I am so stoked on my life. I have been through a lot and have learned a lot. I feel very blessed with everything that I'm able to do - especially being able to surf. I try to keep it simple and just be the best person I can be, and if it makes a difference in other people's lives, that's great!
35. I admire whatever it took. I just hope it didn't teach you the wrong lesson.
36. I learnt long ago to hate my enemies, but I’ve never loved one before.
37. After a lifetime of wishing you were a different sort of person living a different sort of life, you will one day be walking down to the train, look at your feet on the street and think: I am where I want to be.
38. I think it’s rare that your life perfectly aligns with the daydream you doodled over and over.
39. Learning lessons is a little like reaching maturity. You’re not suddenly more happy, wealthy, or powerful - but you understand the world around you better, and you’re at peace with yourself. Learning life’s lessons is not about making your life perfect, but about seeing life as it was meant to be.
40. May this suffering serve to awaken compassion.
41. The tougher the lesson the bigger the blessing.
42. Love should require both partners to be their very best at all times
43. Go for it. You'll either win or learn. Experience is more valuable than anything.
44. However much you love somebody, you should always keep a part of yourself to yourself. Never give it all. You can never be yourself otherwise.
45. Yes, we often learn our most important lessons outside the classroom. The painful truth about the state of a relationship, the ugly cost of challenging authority, the sad fact that life's colors aren't always rosy, then are those who refuse to accept these important lessons. They simply wait to teach a lesson of their own.
46. Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they're blessings or lessons.
47. Life is meant to be fun, and joyous, and fulfilling.
48. I have made this mistake in my life…not once but twice I have loved someone more than my heart would bear.
49. Directly and indirectly, you’re responsible for other people’s lives, whether you like it or not.
50. That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history, is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.
51. You’re twenty-one or twenty-nine and your heart’s been broken somewhere between four and twenty times—fetal-position-on-the-bathroom-floor broken, real-country-music broken—and you don’t know how you can ever be expected to go on like this for fifty more years and change.
52. I am made of every mistake I have ever made.
53. Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
54. I’ve learned a lot this year.. I learned that things don’t always turn our the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I’ve learned that there are things that go wrong that don’t always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I’ve learned that some broken things stay broken, and I’ve learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.
55. At the end of a relationship, it is the one who is not in love that makes the tender speeches.
56. The historian serves no one well by constructing a specious continuity between the present world and that which preceded it. On the contrary, we require a history that will educate us to discontinuity more than ever before; for discontinuity, disruption, and chaos is our lot.
57. An agreement is not the same thing as an assurance.
58. Failure has been a great mentor. Taught me to turn my mistakes into lessons.
59. Never be defined by your past. It was only meant to be a lesson, not a life sentence.
60. Wisdom comes with winters.
61. Then, things changed. Consumer growth slowed. People close to me and the business began to warn that chasing consumers was the wrong strategy. After all, how often do consumers ship things? I didn’t listen.
62. You can love somebody and it can change your life but it doesn’t mean that you’re necessarily right to be together forever, but that love will change your life forever. And that’s okay.
63. Come here, I want to tell you something. You know what’s out there? The world. You’re going to be part of it someday. You’re going to learn something from it every day. You’re going to make mistakes. You’re going to make good friends. And Mr. Feeny will probably teach you every grade you’re ever in. And maybe, you’ll meet a woman as wonderful as Topanga. How’d you like that? And maybe you’ll make a friend like Shawn. But when you’re not a little boy anymore; when the world taught you to be this man … you know, you’re still going to make mistakes. But your family and the friends you made along the way are going to help you. Even though it will seem like the world is going out of its way to teach you all these hard lessons you’re going to realize that, you know, it’s the same world that has given you your family and your friends. You’re going to come to believe that the world is going to protect you too. Boy meets world … now I get it.
64. The facts and techniques or whatever they teach you in class isn't going to be very useful in the real world, that's for sure.
65. Iam so thankful for the years of loneliness, so i can truly appreciate the people around me now.