59 Utter Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-09-16 12:33:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. Lisa: According to Eternity Magazine, you can lose weight through subliminal learning. That's where an idea is suddenly implanted in your head without you even knowing it. Homer: Oh Lisa, that's a load of rich creamery butter.
2. If nothing ever changed, there would be no such things as butterflies.
3. Oh, I'm percolating, Jerry. I'm telling you, I have never felt so fertile. I'm mossy, Jerry. My brain is mossy. Listen to this idea: a restaurant that serves only peanut butter and jelly.
4. Violet: Why me? Anastasia: You’re a caterpillar. We’re a cocoon. Maybe together, we make a butterfly.
5. In order to save the forty million inhabitants of the United Kingdom from a bloody civil war, our colonial statesmen must acquire new lands for settling the surplus population of this country, to provide new markets... The Empire, as I have always said, is a bread and butter question.
6. All this stuff about butter is probably as close as I ever get to religion. I just believe in butter and I can never resist a moment to say so…this movie was meant for that. My mother always said you can never have too much butter. It was her credo and it is my credo.
7. Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny. Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny? Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy. [laughs] Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's...funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything. Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it? Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, you got it all wrong. Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how? Henry Hill: Jus... Tommy DeVito: What? Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny. Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked-up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what? Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny! Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy! Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.
8. Nick: Hey, Mr. Peanut Butter Cups! Henry: Hey, Mr. Could-Kill-Me-In-One-Punch!
9. Nostalgia is the enemy of all successful cleaning expeditions.
10. I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.
11. Every butterfly needs a sanctuary.
12. You know Spider, you're a fuckin' mumbling stuttering little fuck. You know that?
13. You've heard of the butterfly effect, right? That if a butterfly flaps its wings at just the right time in just the right place. It can cause a hurricane thousands of miles away. It's chaos theory, but see, chaos theory isn't exactly about chaos. It's about how a tiny change in a big system can affect everything.
14. Liberty, you're about as edgy as a butter knife.
15. I’ve always believed that the concept of the Jewish princess was invented by a Jewish prince who couldn’t get his wife to fetch him the butter.
16. Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet.
17. You buttered your bread. Now sleep in it!
18. I'm just saying that any decision made, big or small, has an impact around the world.
19. shoutout to everyone who doesnt actually have a solid best friend because their best friends have better best friends or because they dont bond enough with people to have best friends or because their ‘best friends’ constantly come and go and it just kinda leaves them feeling vaguely isolated even though they might have plenty of regular friends.
20. Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world... or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better... or worse.
21. Tommy DeVito: No more shines, Billy. Billy Batts: What? Tommy DeVito: I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore. Billy Batts: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya... Tommy DeVito: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around... Billy Batts: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Tommy DeVito: I'm sorry, too. It's OK. No problem. Billy Batts: OK, salud. [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox. Tommy DeVito: Motherfuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit! Billy Batts: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on! Tommy DeVito: Motherfucking... He bought his fucking button! That fake old tough guy! You bought your fucking button! You motherfuck...Fuck! Keep that motherfucker here, keep him here! [leaves]
22. Ted, how many times have I told you to put the lid back on the peanut butter jar?! It's this inconsiderate, immature jackassery that makes me feel like I'm living in The Real World house! And not the early days when they all had jobs and social consciences, I'm talking about Hawaii, and after! I can't take it anymore! Ted, Lily and I are married now! It's time! We're getting our own place!
23. Back where I come from there are men who do nothing all day but good deeds. They are called phila... er, phila... er, yes, er, Good Deed Doers.
24. What I love about cooking is that after a hard day, there is something comforting about the fact that if you melt butter and add flour and then hot stock, it will get thick! It’s a sure thing! It’s sure thing in a world where nothing is sure; it has a mathematical certainty in a world where those of us who long for some kind of certainty are forced to settle for crossword puzzles.
25. Francine: Steve, your father got hurt in a very tender place. He's probably frustrated he can't go to work, or mow the lawn, or clean the gutters. Boy, it's been a while since he's cleaned the gutters. Steve: Hey, maybe until Dad get better, I can clean the gutters. Francine: That's creepy, honey.
26. I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you’re here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all. They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.
27. Jimmy: What-what's the matter, fellas? Are you ninjas or p-p-p-p-p-pussies? Cartman: We're twice the ninjas you fags are!
28. I can't believe this airport has a butterfly garden and a movie theater. JFK is just salmonella and despair.
29. Cole Sear: [angrily] I don't like it when people look at me like that! Stanley Cunningham: Like what? Cole Sear: Stop it! Stanley Cunningham: I don't know how else to look, I... Cole Sear: You're a stuttering Stanley! Stanley Cunningham: Excuse me? Cole Sear: You talked funny when you went to school. You talked funny all the way to high school. Stanley Cunningham: What... Cole Sear: You shouldn't look at people, it makes them feel bad! Stanley Cunningham: How did you... Cole Sear: [screams] Stop looking at me! Stanley Cunningham: [stutters] Who have you b-b-been speaking to? Cole Sear: [repeatedly] Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley! Stanley Cunningham: S-s-stop it!
30. We have every kind of salsa. We have teriyaki. We have barbecue. We have peanut butter. Ranch dressing, that's important.
31. I can't help it, Shawn, my body craves buttery goodness.
32. Oscar: Remember the time we were here and we saw all those butterflies? June: Yeah that was really cool. Where do you think they were all going? Oscar: Probably the Grand Canyon. That's where I would go if I could fly.
33. Whoever leaves crumbs in the butter can go die.
34. Sally: It doesn't really bother me except for it's forever. When I think about forever, I get upset. Like the Land O'Lakes butter has that Indian girl, sitting, holding a box. And it has a picture of her on it, holding a box. With a picture of her on it, holding a box. Have you ever noticed that? Glen: I wish you wouldn't have said that.
35. The addition of a drop of blue dye to a glass of water results not in blue dye plus water, but in blue water: a new reality
36. Dr. Robert 'Bob' Hartley: [Bob's changed his mind—at the last minute—about his sister, Ellen, moving in with Howard, next door. He's so frustrated, he can't even speak. So, he asks Emily to speak for him] Em-Emily, will-will you please tell her what I'm... what I'm trying to say? Emily Hartley: [Emily, who's been sitting quietly on the couch, stands up, and faces Ellen] Well, you see, what -I-I think Bob…[Emily looks toward Bob,as if she's seeing if he's agreeing with what she's saying]…is trying to say, is that he's [Emily turns back towards Ellen and Howard] concerned, because you and Howard were—[Emily pauses, and re-starts, again]—well, you know, I-I-I th-think it's the distance, with... [Emily looks like she's totally confused, and stops talking, and turns to Bob] Bob, I haven't the slightest idea what you're trying to say.
37. I want you to rub butter on my foot...Pam, please? I have Country Crock.
38. The littlest thing can cause a ripple effect that changes your life.
39. Rachel: Hey, Mon, look, I'm melting butter. Monica: That's great, Rach. You now have the cooking skills of a hot day.
40. But if you pick up every other magazine, it is the peanut butter diet, or the cabbage soup diet, and then you go to the radio and you hear that you can drink some solution and you will lose weight overnight. It just does not work that way!
41. Lassiter: Are you in my apartment? Shawn: Please. I haven't snuck into your apartment for weeks. Which reminds me, you're all out of peanut butter.
42. neat, adj.: I define acceptable clutter as anything that doesn't rot.
43. Chefs are nutters. They're all self-obsessed, delicate, dainty, insecure little souls and absolute psychopaths. Every last one of them.
44. Every word we utter is a prayer. We must always speak in a manner that promotes love and harmony.
45. Why did the sandwhich break up? Because the PB got Jelly
46. I bet jellyfish are sad... that there are no peanut butter fish.
47. Shall I tell you a joke about butter? No because you might spread it
48. It's interesting to see that people had so much clutter even thousands of years ago. The only way to get rid of it all was to bury it, and then some archaeologist went and dug it all up.
49. Cal Hockley: Where are you going? To him? What, to be a whore to a gutter rat? Rose: I'd rather be his whore than your wife.
50. My guilty pleasure is not at all interesting: It's a spoon of really good organic peanut butter, or a slice of American cheese from my housekeeper’s drawer. I steal American slices sometimes—in the plastic, it’s so horrible. But it’s such a good snack. I eat pickled herring as a late-night snack before I go to bed because it’s savory and good. I like liverwurst, and I know how bad it is now. I love squeezing it out of the tube and just eating calves' liverwurst.
51. Have you heard of Master Zhuang’s paradox? 'I dreamt I was a butterfly. Now I’ve woken up and I no longer know if I’m a person who dreamed he’s a butterfly or if I’m a butterfly who’s dreaming it’s a person.'
52. The words got lost somewhere between the brain and the mouth, and it was very difficult but I fought through it. I went to a school to try and get over that, and I just would work my tail off. And I would talk to my dog. He would sit there and listen, and he'd fall asleep. And that's fine, just lay there. I finally learned how to do that without stuttering all over myself.
53. Christina: So go on and flit! Flit! Betty Suarez: What? Christina: Flit, it's what butterflies do. Betty Suarez: Oh, I thought you were swearing at me in Scottish...
54. To Beatrice – My love flew like a butterfly, until death swooped down like a bat.
55. Stan: It's okay, son, you're experiencing a perfectly natural side effect called 'roid rage. Steve: Oh, I'm experiencing a side effect, all right! I have boobs! Stan: Oh, my God! Klaus: I know. Talk about a butterface.
56. If a person who stutters goes to prison... Do they finish their sentence?
57. nightbird, n.: You're asleep but I am still flying through the room, a mind of restless wings.
58. Henry: Hey! Tattoo Face! Nick: Hey, Peanut Butter Cups!
59. There's a list of foods I can't have in the house. Peanut butter, can't have that in the house. Potato chips, can't have that in the house. Random little small mini candy bars, don't even think about it. I just have to watch everything. I have to stay between 1500 and 1600 calories a day. That's it.
Next : TOP 10 Distrust Quotes