45 Warn Quotes To Motivate You
Published on 2020-08-01 09:09:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. Don't open my pantry, Father. I found one of them in there and I locked him in.
2. You send me 12 men, I will return you 12 sets of testicles in a bag, and we can watch your little whores devour them together, before I chop off your trotters and boil them.
3. I thought I told you once before, I guess you wasn't listening. I'll wait till the morning, might just let you sleep in, won't you give a warning, just know that I'm leavin'.
4. Don't let nobody or nothing in the house.
5. And you better gird your loins, buster. You got a fight on your hands.
6. Politicians should read science fiction, not westerns and detective stories.
7. Time is sacred, and it can’t be changed to suit any one person’s desire without harming the lives of countless others.
8. Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned—Tyler.
9. Sebastian: All right, I remember you. And I'll admit I was a little curt that night. Mia: ‘Curt?’ Sebastian: Okay, I was an asshole. I can admit that. But requesting ‘I Ran’ from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far. Mia: My Lord, did you just say ‘a serious musician?’ Sebastian: I don't think so. Mia: Can I borrow what you're wearing? Sebastian: Why? Mia: Because I have an audition next week. I'm playing a serious firefighter. Sebastian: So you're an actress? I thought you looked familiar. Have I seen you in anything? Mia: Uhh, the coffee shop on the Warner Brothers lot, that's a classic. Sebastian: Oh I see. Mia: Yeah.
10. Watch your eyes. People get killed over a wrong look around here.
11. You need to be careful who you get into bed with.
12. Don't play dumb with me, my friend.
13. No, no, no. No. No, don't look at me like you're going to be fucking me. Okay? Because I'm not a fuckable person.
14. Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor.
15. Also if there be any here willing to return home let me understand of them … but let them take heed that they go homeward, for if I find them in my way I will surely sink them.
16. Mulder… listen to me. As your friend and as a physician, you are on dangerous ground here.
17. Don’t forget, my name is Bemular. I am the first enemy you must contend with.
18. Nothing is as changeable as a young man's heart. Take hope--and warning--from that.
19. No, Monkey! That's not candy! That's boiling lava!
20. Technical Boy: Hello, Shadow. Don't fuck with me. Shadow: Okay. I won't. Uh, but if you could just drop me off at the Motel America- Technical Boy: Hit him. See, I said don't fuck with me. Now that, that was fucking with me. Keep your answers short and to the point, or I will fucking kill you. Or maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just have the children break every bone in your fucking body. So don't. Fuck. With. Me.
21. Tim: It's a warning light; didn't it occur to you there might be a little problem? Jill: I thought if there was a problem with the car that the light would get brighter, or there would be a buzzer. Tim: A buzzer? It's a car, not a game show.
22. All images of Francis' death are tied to your union. You will be blamed for the death of the Queen's firstborn. You will blame yourself, most of all. I see Francis, barely older than he is now, cold to your touch. You are wed but childless. Alone at this court without a friend to comfort you.
23. Richard: What are your intentions with Anne Neville? George: Why? What are yours? Richard: What do you think they are? George: Well, you're not attracted to her, which can only leave a motive no more honorable than mine. You might fool Edward, brother, but you can't fool me. Stay away from Anne Neville.
24. Do my countrymen need any assurance that such a catastrophe is not to overtake them while I possess the power to stay it?
25. Don’t wake me up and throw your failures in my face.
26. Donkeylips: I'm warning you, Budnick. I wouldn't go out there if I were you. You're not gonna make it more than ten steps. Budnick: Yeah, well luckily you're not me, otherwise my clothes wouldn't fit. See you at the flag, suckers. [Budnick leaves the group, only to be doused with a barrage of water balloons] Donkeylips: I was wrong. He made it 11 steps.
27. Pick all the pockets you want, roll drunks, but when you mess with the water, that’s when you’re going down.
28. If we can’t behave, we tread lightly.
29. Claire: Hasten ye back or else. Jamie: Or else what? Claire: Or else I'll follow you and drag you back by your long red curls. And you won't like it one bit. Jamie: No, I'm sure I wouldna like it.
30. It could happen to anybody. So, you'd better be careful. It can happen to you.
31. Beware of the quiet kind people like me, we are filled with rage of being used so i might spit fire and turn with no regret if you do me wrong.
32. Jud Crandall: It’s not some campfire story. Louis Creed: Saw these on the trees up there. Jud Crandall: They’re warnings. The local tribes carved them before they fled. They feared that place. There’s something up there. Something that dates way back. Those woods belong to something else.
33. ’ll give you the best Hollywood story that I’ve never been able to say on the air, and I’ll tell it to you first. This is what I do. I’m not the mogul. But this is what I do. Years and years ago, John Gordon, a producer who used to work for me, and Kevin Smith, the guy who created Clerks, say, “Yeah, we just read a script by these two young actors. It’s fantastic. It’s called Good Will Hunting. We want you to read it. They need a million dollars. They just got their script out of Warner Brothers and they need one million dollars, otherwise Warner Brothers is going to make the movie with DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, and it’s going to be directed by Michael Mann.” I read the script. I have a meeting with these guys. Kevin Smith and John Gordon are there. They say, 'What do you think of the script?' I say, 'I think the script is great, but on page sixty the guy who Robin Williams played and the other professor, they give each other a blow job. I don’t understand that blowjob scene.' And Matt and Ben said to me, “We wrote that for studio executives. You were the only one who ever pointed it out. We had meetings with Warner, MGM, Paramount. We just wanted to see who the fuck read this goddamn thing.
34. I did warn you not to trust me.
35. Boy, you better treat me carefully.
36. I’m gonna count to one. One.
37. Dre: What do you mean, find Tariq? Tommy: He's missing, Dre. They asked Tasha for money. So you tell me, who is Slim?
38. Whillenholly: Fire a warning shot into his bulbous ass. Sheriff: One rectal breach comin' up.
39. Trauma lives in the sea of my body, awash in the waters of forgetting.
40. The most dangerous enemy America faces is the enemy within. Traitors who play the long game. And they inflict the deepest wounds because people miss the warning signs.
41. If you rely on your suit more than you rely on yourself… it’s going to get you killed.
42. Allow yourself to release all doubts about your ability, the mistakes of the past, the fear of the future.
43. Now you want a dead son-in-law, Mrs. Celie? You just keep on advising him like you doing.
44. When a pile of cups is tottering on the edge of the table and you warn that they will crash to the ground, in South Africa you are blamed when that happens.
45. You mind your tone with me, boy. This isn't just your war, this is war. Now, something big and bad is coming, and it's coming fast, and their side holds all the cards. Now, at best, all we've got is us, together. No secrets or half-truths here.