44 of the Driving Quotes
Published on 2020-09-15 21:09:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. If I catch you driving and texting again I will find your mother and I will throw this at her.
2. What I noticed the most was when I got up into the mountains, there were all these little towns. You know, not too much a hardware store, a little cafe. And, uh, it was crazy to me, I'd drive past these places in, like, two seconds, and each one of them were like their own little planet, you know? I felt like if I'd stopped for just a second, I'd just disappear.
3. People on 'ludes should not drive.
4. Why can’t Steven hawking drive? Because he has no motor function.
5. We are young enough that driving in these early morning hours still feels like we are getting away with something.
6. My friend got two minors on his driving test and still passed. But when I ran over a child this morning everyone lost their shit.
7. Temple, who was driving, suddenly faltered and wept. “I’ve read that libraries are where immortality lies. . . . I don’t want my thoughts to die with me. . . . I want to have done something. . . . I’m not interested in power, or piles of money. I want to leave something behind. I want to make a positive contribution—know that my life has meaning. Right now, I’m talking about things at the very core of my existence.” I was stunned. As I stepped out of the car to say goodbye, I said, “I’m going to hug you. I hope you don’t mind.” I hugged her—and (I think) she hugged me back.
8. Labor accounts for 75% of the cost of transporting shipments by truck, so adopters can begin to realize those savings. Beyond that, while truckers are prohibited from driving more than 11 hours per day without taking an eight-hour break, a driverless truck can drive for the entire day.
9. The Obama White House published a report in December 2016 that predicted 83 percent of jobs where people make less than $20 per hour will be subject to automation or replacement. Between 2.2 and 3.1 million car, bus, and truck driving jobs in the United States will be eliminated by the advent of self-driving vehicles.
10. You know, this whole driving thing’s quite easy when you’re actually trying to hit something.
11. Let's be a unit while we're driving, so we don't die.
12. [When Brian was texting while driving] You know, that was a stroller, not a speed bump.
13. I think driving in New York is a great experience. A lot more racing techniques go into it than anyplace else I've ever driven. There basically are no lanes.
14. If your ever driving alone and need a shoulder to cry on.... Just pull over to the side of the road.
15. Ain't nothing like a pleasant drive in the countryside looking at some stinking ass toilets.
16. Why aren't we flying? Because getting there is half the fun. You know that.
17. My son, they used to say there would never be a self-driving car until they made one. I can beat this thing. I know it.
18. Mike Baxter: [after almost driving into a sinkhole] Oh, man! You good? It's all good. It's all good. Hold on a second. [puts car in reverse and pushes Boyd back into his seat] Get back in there. Sit back down. [after backing away from the sinkhole] Okay, listen, you sure you're all right? Boyd Baxter: Yes, except for when you karate chopped me in the chest.
19. [teaching Apollonia to drive] It's safer to teach you English!
20. BoJack: Hey Todd can you drive me to get my car? Todd: Uhhhhhhh. BoJack: I wanted to be responsible last night so I Uber'd home, and left my car in the fountain.
21. Great, now we got a mummy on the loose and the son of a bitch knows how to drive stick?
22. All right, red light. Time to text and shave and whittle and floss.
23. I must say I am disappointed with the ease with which I could pull you in. The one thing my honorable mother taught me long ago was never to get into a car with a strange girl. But you, I'm afraid, will get into anything. With any girl.
24. Why is it that the street you’re looking for always has a tree from the Mesozoic Era growing around the sign? You’re looking for like Mount Vernon and all you see is like the N. And you drive by going, “That was probably it.”
25. Shirley: Laverne, I'm telling you, flying is safer than driving! Nobody has ever crashed into a cloud! Laverne: Yeah, well nobody ever fell 40,000 feet from a DeSoto, either.
26. Personnel Officer: How's your driving record? Clean? Travis Bickle: It's clean, real clean. Like my conscience.
27. No coincidence. I like to hump, I like to eat, and I don't like to drive.
28. Caroline: James, is it really necessary to drive quite so fast? James Bond: More often than you'd think.
29. Danny “Danno” Williams: Can I ask you a question? Why are you always driving my car? Steve McGarrett: I like to drive. Danny “Danno” Williams: No. Rainman liked to drive. You have control issues.
30. Driving with my eyes close, missing all the signs.
31. Natalya Simonova: Do you destroy every vehicle you get into? James Bond: Standard operating procedure. Boys with toys.
32. I love a drive in the country. Don't you...?
33. Hayley: [after the cab crashes] Did the cabbie survive? Stan: No. Damn fool was driving sober.
34. [in the car] 5-year-old: Go faster. Me: Don't be a backseat driver. 5: Then let me up front.
35. Willie: I was going down Fifth Street Road, and instead of taking a left I took a right... ALF: I thought you couldn't turn right down that road, it's a one-way street. Willie: ALF, what difference does it make to you? ALF: What difference does it make? HAH! I'm not driving with you anymore!
36. Let’s steal this wheel, take a spin to find out how we feel.
37. Fran: Why aren’t you driving? It’s your car. Mim: I prefer to yell at you.
38. A policeman pulled over a man, and he said to him, 'Sir, your eyes look bloodshot. Have you been drinking?' And that man replied, 'Officer, your eyes look glazed. Have you been eating donuts?'
39. Mike Baxter: All right, quick review. Yellow light means? Eve Baxter: Floor it. Mike Baxter: Stop sign? Eve Baxter: Look both ways for Johnny Law, then floor it.
40. Where have you been? I am having a major life crisis, and you guys are, what, just driving around, French kissing each other like a couple of Dutch hookers?
41. Well, it’s business drunk, it’s like rich drunk. Either way, it’s legal to drive.
42. Oh... and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and I forgot how to drive?
43. Damn it! I can’t find my driving moccasins anywhere!
44. [pointing a gun at an assassin] Both hands on the wheel, Mr. Jones, I'm a very nervous passenger.
Prev : 5 Kiss My Ass Quotes