24 of the Trolling Quotes
Published on 2020-10-29 03:11:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. The hatred is also a bit exaggerated, because they have these troll factories. It’s a factory product, too, you know? So it exaggerates the extent.
2. So if you don’t have a conscience, what is your behavior like? Apparently, if you don’t have a conscience, if you don’t really . . . love, then the only thing that’s left for you is the game—it’s about controlling things.
3. Jackie: What has happened to you? You always believed in my body, my choice. Roseanne: Right, and her body came out of my body, so it's my choice.
4. A typical sociopath never kills anybody and doesn’t look like Charles Manson—they look like you and me and everybody else. You’re not looking for someone who’s recognizably evil or scary-looking, but rather someone who looks normal.
5. At times Joe and Beck seem cute together (isn't it great how we've been conditioned to believe stalking can be flattering?) — until you remember Joe is actually a violent, obsessive dude who entraps women under the guise of being a woke, sensitive, literary-minded boyfriend.
6. Instead of embracing a massive extension of our social circles online, we seem to be reverting to tribalism and conflict, and belief in the potential of the internet to bring humanity together in a glorious collaborating network now begins to seem naive.
7. Sociopaths are just like everybody else in that some of them are really brilliant, some of them are really stupid, and most of them are somewhere in between.
8. If you wish to control others you must first control yourself.
9. Discretion is the responsibility of freedom.
10. In the past, ironic misandry has been a popular way for women to deal with living in a world where they’re exposed to frequent abuse at the hands of powerful men. Yet, if a woman takes to Facebook to vent about how she “wants to imprison men and milk them for their male tears,” she could quickly lose access to her account. Trolls know this. Feigning outrage at statements that were clearly not written to be interpreted that way has become a favored tactic of the alt-right, Gamergate, and movements known for their coordinated harassment efforts. When moderators can’t make this distinction they punish innocent parties and embolden trolls.
11. Most of us have some kind of positive goal in mind when we think of winning. A sociopath thinks in terms of successfully manipulating someone into doing something that he or she would not have done otherwise. That can be a small thing or a tremendous thing, but the point for the sociopath is to win, to make sure that this person does what they’re trying to coerce him or her into doing. It can be as disgusting and as simple as making a child cry. Or it can be as complex as making your wife feel bad about herself.
12. Is your rash doing okay?
13. Admit it, reacting emotionally is easy to do. Yet achieving success often entails doing difficult things.
14. My greatest design tool personally is to look at what that genre is doing and make it 3–5% different. It’s in a way, trolling.
15. I try to teach my heart not to want things it can't have.
16. To tell someone not to be emotional is to tell them to be dead.
17. Try just feeling happy. You can make yourself do it — even if just for a few seconds. Pretend you’re enjoying life and then voila — life will look and feel different. It’s not about faking it. It’s about understanding that only you can control your feelings.
18. Well, the perfect victim, from the sociopath’s point of view, is the person who is smart enough and capable enough to do him some good in the world and who is also fun to manipulate. How much fun is it to manipulate someone who is stupid and incompetent? Another good person to manipulate is someone of high character, because that is also fun for the sociopath.
19. Another lynchpin is dishonesty. Lying for the sake of lying. Lying just to see whether you can trick people. And sometimes telling larger lies to get larger effects. The other thing that needs to be stressed is that sociopaths are often extremely charming. They are people who are better than you and me at charming people, at being charismatic.
20. The ultimate manipulation is to kill someone, and sociopathy is murderous in a psychological sense—there’s a kind of soul-murder going on.
21. Obesity, we are told, is a personal failing that strains our health care system, shrinks our GDP and saps our military strength. It is also an excuse to bully fat people in one sentence and then inform them in the next that you are doing it for their own good.
22. We are going to live together in this house for the rest of our lives.
23. “Comedian and writer Rae Sanni has been targeted by nazi trolls who hurled dozens of threatening and violent messages and comments at her for days,” a recent post reads. “Rae Sanni was banned by Facebook while her abusers are free to say sh*t like this without being in violation of community standards.” The post features screenshots provided by Sanni where Facebook does not deem comments calling her the N-word hate speech.
24. There are enough negative forces in this world— don’t let the pessimistic voice that lives inside you get away with that stuff, too. That voice is NOT a good roommate.