20 Morbid Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-10-28 15:33:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. The days go on and on...they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people.
2. Susan had an earnest soul, a conscience tending to morbidity. In ancient Greece she would have been a Stoic; in the era of the Reformation, a Calvinist; in King Charles's time, a Puritan; but in this nineteenth century, by the very laws of her being, she is a Reformer.
3. [In Cousin Normy's backyard in the pouring rain] Ellen Griswold: We can't leave her on the patio! Clark: Would you rather I slipped her in the night deposit box at the funeral home?
4. My grandfather died peacefully, in his sleep...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
5. It would not surprise me terribly if the show ended with the reveal that Penelope was masterminding every single one of these murders just to see if she could feel anything.
6. Sorry, ballroom's been canceled. The teacher just waltzed out of here. Get it? I'm kidding. She died.
7. I wanted to keep something of the person with me. I kept the mummified head and skull of one of the victims in a carrying case in my locker at work.
8. Penelope Garcia: Hey, could you check my refrigerator and see if I have enough hot sauce? Dr. Spencer Reid: You have some jalapeno sauce here next to this jar of eyeballs.
9. Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters A man who's pure of heart and says his prayers by night May still become a wolf when the autumn moon is bright
10. [Bond pulls up to the front of Government House with a dead man sitting up in the backseat] Sergeant, make sure he doesn't get away.
11. If you could only see the beast you've made of me I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart
12. Well, what would ANY husband say to his widow? Thank her for the nice funeral she gave you, for the kind words on your headstone. Why, you got a lot to talk about. Look alive, now.
13. Penelope is sort of the extreme end of this, a wacky-glasses-wearing tech nerd who is always interrupting some database search for the most dismembered crime scene photos to tell Derek how much of him she wants inside her...It’s meant to be quirky comic relief, I guess, but it ends up making her look like someone who, at absolute best, cannot have an orgasm unless she’s staring deep into the eyes of a cadaver’s mug shot.
14. I wonder what's inside your mind and if there's anything to find. I hope that you awake some day and see that life is not okay.
15. Poppy: Why won't you sing? Branch: Because singing killed my grandma OKAY!
16. There is a profile that fits this behaviour, and it is called being a psychopath. Shame the Criminal Minds team is too busy categorizing dead hooker body parts to notice the terror in their own backyard.
17. To be brutally honest, I think you have a morbid desire to burn in hell.
18. [placing Fiona's body in a chair after she is shot] Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead.
19. Well, you sure look lovely tonight. Especially for a dead chick.
20. Out of the ash I rise with my red hair And I eat men like air.
Next : 80+ Killers Quotes