15 of the Manner Quotes To Keep You Motivated
Published on 2020-09-16 09:16:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. If I were as rich as you, I could afford some manners!
2. Your bedside manner is abysmal.
3. It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently, it is a stupid thing to be rude. To make enemies by unnecessary and willful incivility, is just as insane a proceeding as to set your house on fire. For politeness is like a counter--an avowedly false coin, with which it is foolish to be stingy.
4. Hold the door, say please, say thank you. Don't steal, don't cheat, and don't lie. I know you got mountains to climb but always stay humble and kind.
5. Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales.
6. We all have to navigate the psychological and emotional pathology we inherit from our parents and environment. Fortunately, nothing we experience eliminates our free will and our ability to choose how to respond.
7. We don't bother much about dress and manners in England, because as a nation we don't dress well and we've no manners.
8. Now for the first time I learned to know men and I learned to distinguish between empty appearances or brutal manners and the real inner nature of the people who outwardly appeared thus.
9. Every word we utter is a prayer. We must always speak in a manner that promotes love and harmony.
10. 'Only if you say please' is a statement that’s really only okay for a parent to say to a child, in the process of teaching said child manners. It’s not okay to chastise other adults with it.
11. Enunciate. You must be understood from anywhere in the room, or it’s all for naught!
12. A princess does not chortle, doesn’t stuff her gob, rises early, is compassionate, patient, cautious, clean, and above all, a princess strives for, well, perfection.
13. Beloveds, sometimes you have to say hard things, but you don't have to say them in a mean way.
14. Germs of rudeness are everywhere, and it’s as easy to catch other people’s negativity as it is to catch the sniffles.
15. And now, gentlemen, like your manners, I must leave you.