10 Best Roots Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-28 18:11:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. Inequality is the root of social evil.
2. My mother wanted me to have roots and wings. Roots—a sense of belonging. Wings—the freedom to fly away and experience life on my own terms.
3. All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.
4. We should just go buck wild...Let the grassroots turn on the hate because that’s the ONLY thing that will make them do their duty.
5. You'll see us run the largest grassroots campaign this country has ever seen. It's the only way to win. It's the only way to effectively govern.
6. My art is rooted in a single reflection: why am I not as others are? ..my art gives meaning to my life.
7. I think the future also will not belong to those who are cynical or those who stand on the sidelines. The future will belong to those who have passion and are willing to work hard to make our country better.
8. This time, vote for what you believe in.
9. I wake up every day, and I'm a Puerto Rican girl from the Bronx. Every single day.
10. I came from a tough neighborhood. I used to be a 'Dirty Greek,' But my father used to say to me, 'When you grow up and realize what your heritage means, then they'll need a permit to speak to you.' He was right. I'm a proud Greek. I carry my Hellenism like a badge of merit.
Prev : 10 Ship Quotes