10 Best Reckoning Quotes
Published on 2020-06-29 09:06:30 Category：Best Quotes
1. Good flirting is fundamentally empathetic. It's about building desire and it's often pretty subtle. It's paying such deep attention to another person's emotions and body language that you create more intimacy with them. It's a two-way, playful, fun exchange that makes everyone feel good.
2. Obviously finding out something terrible about someone you love is difficult, but the best way to show your support for women – and this moment – is not to reflect on your own feelings or surprise, but on the victims.
3. Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Did you ever stop to wonder about your actions? The price you'd have to pay if there was a reckoning? That reckoning is here.
4. I love to be flirted with. I don't like being sexually harassed. These two things are not the same, and if you're arguing the point "now men can't flirt anymore," you don't understand what flirting is or you're just pretending not to in order to set up a straw man argument in favor of sexual harassment. Good flirting is fundamentally empathetic.
5. Bear Gerhardt: There's gonna be a reckoning one day, brother. All souls are called to account for their actions. In the end, we all get what we deserve. Dodd Gerhardt: You keep telling yourself that.
6. All right! But hear me and hear me well—the day will come. Oh yes, mark my words, Seinfeld—your day of reckoning is coming. When an evil wind will blow through your little play world and wipe that smug smile off your face. And I'll be there, in all my glory, watching—watching as it all comes crumbling down.
7. For the Members of the Assembly having before their eys so many fatal Instances of the errors and falshoods, in which the greatest part of mankind has so long wandred, because they rely'd upon the strength of humane Reason alone, have begun anew to correct all Hypotheses by sense, as Seamen do their dead Reckonings by Cœlestial Observations; and to this purpose it has been their principal indeavour to enlarge & strengthen the Senses by Medicine, and by such outward Instruments as are proper for their particular works.
8. There are so many men I love who do NOT frame the differentiation between sexual misconduct, assault and rape as an excuse or worse - our problem.
9. Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after. It's a reckonin'.
10. Sexual harassment is the opposite. It's devoid of empathy and it's about forcing your will upon another person without having any regard for their desire.
Prev : 65 Independence Quotes
Next : 8+ Quotes About Crab