1. When you’re in love you don’t have to do a damn thing. You can just be. You can just stay quiet in the world. You don’t have to move an inch.Charles BaxterThe Feast of Love2. It will work if you forget all the reasons it will not.Paulo Coelhovia twitter.com3. Why compare yourself with others?
1. Interviewer: You're known for your curves. Have they ever got you into trouble? Dolly: Well yes, but that's why I had curves – I wanted them to get me into trouble.Dolly PartonDolly Parton: 'I look like a woman but I think like a man'2. That's what I want, androgyny.D
1. I’m preparing to binge every episode of The Handmaid’s Tale. The show’s lack of transgender characters, whether intentional or unintentional, brings up a lot of questions about what the future may hold for the trans community in a dystopian world.Jessie EarlWhy This Trans Woman Can't Iden
1. You roll with a guy so many years, you start to think he's always gonna be next to you. Like, when you're old and you're drinking on the porch, he'll be in that other rocking chair. And then something happens, and you realize that other chair has gone empty.Ed ZeddmoreSupernat
1. You were the squeaky wheel so you got all the oil.Terri BakerAre You Here2. I run and I run and I run and I run and I get out and I’ve gone nowhere. NOWHERE!HamsterThe Secret Life of Pets 23. Good gravy. I never sat on so much power. It's like riding a charging buffalo.Krystal GillOn Becomi
1. He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.George Bernard ShawMan and Superman: "Maxims for Revolutionists"2. To try to understand another human being, to grapple for his ultimate depths, that is the most dangerous of human endeavors.Irving StoneThe Agony and The Ecstasy3. To understand s
1. The silent miracle of human progress is too slow and too fragmented to ever qualify as news.Hans RoslingGood News—The World Isn't As Bad As You Think2. [Erik sees Sebastian Shaw in the void]Sebastian Shaw: Erik, what a pleasant surprise. So good to see you again. [Erik enters the void] May
1. You're so much stronger than all of the white noise. You're stronger than your mother. You're stronger than your father. You're holding this family together. So don't... don't let go.Jughead JonesRiverdale2. I am fused, just in case I blow out. I am glued, just in ca
1. Listen, the joy of my life was the bonds that were forged between me and my fellow POWs. They were wonderful. We fought together. We loved each other. We would tap on the walls to each other. I look back on that experience with a great deal of pride.John McCainJohn McCain fights back2. I could ha
1. Kurt Mendel: Closer. Closer. Do it, do it baby.Sarah Forbes: Why does everything that comes out of your mouth have something to do with sex?Kurt Mendel: Maybe because were riding in a three billion dollar phallic symbol. Don't quote me.Sarah Forbes: If I started quoting you they'd
1. Lawyers – you know, we’re like health insurance. You hope you never need it. But, man oh man, not having it – no.Jimmy McGillBetter Call Saul2. Details are everything! You don't want to go fighting ghosts without any health insurance.Dean WinchesterSupernatural3. I hear Mega Lo Mart is ta
1. It also takes a village to be a healthy human being.Tiffany HaddishTiffany Haddish Opens Up About The Real Reason She's Funny & How She Got Here2. white women get so hurt when non white women talk about european standards of beauty and realize that white women aren’t the epitome of beau
1. I’ve got my own shit to deal with too. At the very least of all these points, be kind. Be open. You cant solve everyone’s everything, just let them know that you are OPEN. And if you need to steer them towards help, do it. We’re all just people trying to make it.Jean Graevia twitter.com2.
1. Why must we give ourselves fully to God? Because God has given Himself to us. If God who owes nothing to us is ready to impart to us no less than Himself, shall we answer with just a fraction of ourselves? To give ourselves fully to God is a means of receiving God Himself. I for God and God for m
1. The Present is the moving Infinity, the legitimate sphere of the Relative. Relativity seeks Adjustment; Adjustment is Art. The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.Kakuzō OkakuraThe Book of Tea2. While washing dishes, you might be thinking about the tea you’re going t